Syncing your Google Calendar to HoneyBook (and you HoneyBook calendar to Google) makes sure that you have all your events in one place. You can read more about what information syncs here!
PLEASE NOTE: Currently, direct calendar-syncing is only available with Google Calendar; HoneyBook cannot sync directly with iCal, Outlook, or other calendar tools.
However, if you've synced your HoneyBook calendar to Google, and also have your Google account synced with iCal, that should enable you to view HoneyBook events in iCal.
To sync your HoneyBook account to your Google Calendar:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, click the Tools menu.
2. Select Calendar from the menu.
3. Click the gear icon in the Calendars section.
4. Select your sync preferences. You can choose one or both of the following:
- Show HoneyBook Projects in your Google Calendar
- Show Google Calendar events in your HoneyBook calendar
HoneyBook Tip: If you toggle either or both of these options on, you can click Manage to further designate what information syncs.
That's it! Your calendars should now start syncing in whichever direction you chose.
If you want to make sure your mobile calendar and HoneyBook app sync as well, you'll also need to check that your mobile phone and the HoneyBook app have access to your calendars.
In your phone's settings, make sure you've added the Gmail account you need synced (most people already have this set up!).
You'll also want to double check in the device's settings for HoneyBook that access to your calendar is toggled on.
If you've synced your HoneyBook calendar to Google but are not seeing your HoneyBook projects appearing in your calendar, be sure to double check your settings:
1. Launch a web browser on your mobile device or desktop.
3. Sign in, if necessary.
4. Under Shared Calendars, tick the boxes for the calendars you want to see.
Want to learn more?
- What does it look like when I sync my personal calendar with HoneyBook?
- Integrating with Gmail
- Set up simple scheduling with Calendly
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!