You manually marked a payment as paid but now—oops—need to undo it for whatever reason. Never fear—it can be done!
To undo a payment you marked as paid:
1. From your HoneyBook home page, navigate to the Project for which you'll be adjusting a payment.
- You can search for a specific Project via the search icon, or click the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
2. Once you've opened your Project, click the Payments tab.
3. Click the 3-dot icon next to the payment you'd like to revert.
4. Select Undo mark as paid.
5. Click Undo $___ to confirm the reversion.
Now that you've reversed the payment, you can make edits to the payment or refund your client.
Want to learn more?
- Connecting your bank account to HoneyBook
- Your clients' payment options
- How do I mark a payment as paid if the amount is different than the payment schedule?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!