Brochures in HoneyBook are beautifully designed lists of services that you offer, descriptions of the services, and price estimates (if you'd like). When your potential client receives a Brochure, they'll be able to select a package or service that they're interested in, after which HoneyBook will automatically draft a Proposal for you based on the selection(s)
There are several elements involved in creating a Brochure, including:
- Creating Brochure Templates in advance, to save yourself time and effort.
- Creating the Project that requires a Brochure.
- Customizing the file's header to fit your brand.
- Adding your Items or Package Templates.
- Personalizing the email that you send with the file.
To create and send a Brochure:
1. Find or create the Project that requires a Brochure, as all files need to be associated with an existing Project.
- Find a Project: search via the search icon in the top left corner of your Home page, or select the Projects tab to review your full list of Projects.
- Create a Project: learn how here.
2. Once in the Project's workspace, click the New File button.
3. Select Brochure from the file menu.
4. Choose to start with a blank Brochure, a recently used Brochure, or a Brochure Template.
5. Now, you can customize your file header—here's how to edit the file name, background image, and more.
6. Click the Intro text to adjust, if you'd like.
7. Now, add, remove, or change any sections. Within a section, you can:
- Edit the section header's background image
- Edit the section's name by clicking the title
- Add a subheader, below the section title
- Add a Package
- Add individual items
8. In the A La Carte section, add any individual items or services (and their prices, if you'd like) that your clients can select from.
- Clients can select as many a la carte items as they'd like.
- You can remove this section by clicking the trash can icon, or make your Brochure a la carte-only by removing the other Brochure sections.
HoneyBook Tip: When your client receives the Brochure, they'll be able to select one section, as well as unlimited items from your a la carte section.
9. Click the Client View button in the top right corner to preview what your client will see, or just click Next: Review Email to proceed.
10. Review your email subject line and body, and make any edits you'd like. Learn more about editing your emails here.
11. Click Send! HoneyBook will send the email and Brochure right to your client.
Once your client submits their selections, HoneyBook will automatically draft a Proposal for you to review (and edit, if you need), which you'll be able to find in the Files tab of the Project—making it extra easy to get your client booked!
Want to learn more?
Still have questions? Feel free to send us a message by clicking the Question Mark icon on any HoneyBook page. Our team is always happy to help!