You can add a previously defined Data Table to your channel or segment.
- In the Configure tab, navigate to the Channel or Segment that you wish to add the Data Table to.
- Click and drag the Data Table tile to your Lineup
- Select which Data Table you want from the drop-down menu in the right-most column.
- Configure the remaining Data Table details in the right-most column:
- Number of Rows: Display between 10 and 250 rows
- Background: You can use Hoopla's default images or select your own background
- Duration: Select the amount of time your Data Table will appear in your Channel
- Edit Column Display: You can adjust the width and alignment of each column
- Display Row Numbers: Determine if you want your rows numbered
5. Click Save.