If you're looking for some flexibility to cancel your booking because you can no longer travel, you may want to add Hopper's Refundable Ticket Plan to your trip! This protection plan is offered on selected routes in the app and must be added to your booking before purchase. With Hopper’s Refundable Ticket Plan, you can cancel your flight for any reason up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure and receive a part of your ticket cost back to re-book a future trip!
- Get 100% booking value for a future flight with $0 re-booking penalties
- If airline credit isn't available, get the guaranteed cash coverage for the amount covered under your plan!
How do I cancel?
Canceling is easy! To get started, open the Hopper app and tap on your trip. On the bottom of your trip summary, tap on “Cancel my booking” and follow the steps to cancel your trip.
How much do I get back if I cancel?
The amount is based on your specific plan. If you decide to cancel, you could receive an airline credit worth 100% of your ticket cost (we'll cover any re-booking penalties charged by the airline!) or a partial refund when an airline credit isn't available.
How are refunds processed?
We currently process all refunds via PayPal. In order to process your refund, please be sure to include the email address associated with your PayPal account. Refunds via PayPal usually take sixty (60) business days to process. Don’t have a PayPal account? Set one up in minutes by visiting PayPal.com. It’s fast and free!
Good to know
- All credits or refunds are subject to the terms and conditions outlined here.
- The cost to make your booking refundable varies depending on the trip that you're booking, but pricing will always be displayed before completing your purchase in the app (when this protection plan is available).
- Please note that the fee to add Hopper's Refundable Ticket Plan to your trip is a non-refundable purchase, even in the case that you cancel your trip for a full refund within free cancellation window.
- Hopper's Refundable Ticket Plan is formerly called "Cancel For Any Reason Protection."