Watch the video or follow the step-by-step instructions below
Go to our website, HoppingIn.com
Create a new account
Create your new account by clicking here.
Choose your role
Sign up as a daycare by clicking here, and click Next step.
Register your daycare
- Complete the Register Daycare form
- Be sure to enter a valid PayPay email, as this is how you will be paid for the spots parents purchase.
- Choose the timezone your daycare is in.
Register your first classroom
- Complete the Register Classroom form.
- Use the drop down box to select weeks or months of age ranges accepted.
- Choose the days this classroom is open by checking the box next to the day. (If you choose to allow half days, a dialogue box will appear. Follow the steps to set up half days in the next section of this tutorial.)
- Choose the cutoff time for parents to purchase a spot.
- Enter the maximum capacity for your room. We will keep track so you are never overbooked through our app.
- Enter the price parents will see for a full day in this room.
- Enter the credit parents will receive if one of their spots is sold.
- Click Add Classroom.
Set up half days
If you've decided to allow half days, this dialogue will pop up.
- Use the green sliders to set the times you would like to offer for AM and PM half days. (This will also allow you to sell full days but give your customers the option to only purchase a half day if they wish too).
After you click Add Classroom, you will see the Successfully registered icon, and you're ready to Hop In!