1. Go to Staff Directory found on the left sidebar.
2. Locate the employee whose information you wish to edit. Click on the drop down menu below the employee’s name. Select Payroll Info and click on the Go button.
3. Scroll down to Employee Payroll Info and click EDIT.
4. Scroll down until you see Voluntary CPF. Select the Enable Voluntary CPF checkbox.
5. Using the drop down menus next to Employer Contribution Type and Employee Contribution Type, choose whether the voluntary CPF payment is to be paid as:
(i) A percentage of the employee's basic salary
(ii) A fixed amount
Note: Complete the fields next to Employer Contribution and Employee Contribution.
6. Once completed, hit SAVE.
For more information on voluntary CPF contributions, please refer to the CPF website.