If you find the number of dates on the leave application not tally with the applied number of days for leave, please refer to the possibilities that might happen below:
a. One of the reasons may be due to the incorrect indication of the working days for the employees.
Please refer to the guide below which shows the steps to be taken to rectify this incorrect indication of the working days:
1. Go to Staff Directory
2. Locate the employee you would like to edit, select Payroll Info in the dropdown and click GO
3. In the Employee Payroll Info page, scroll down to Working Hours Settings then click EDIT.
4. Make the necessary changes to the working days. Indicate if employee needs to work full, half or off-day and hit SAVE.
System will set days with no working hours as non-working days and defaults days with working hours as working days.
b. Another reason could be due to the leave was being recorded as calendar days rather than working days for the leave calculation or vice versa.
Please refer to the guide below that shows the steps to be taken to rectify this issue:
1. Go to Manage Company on the left sidebar
2. Navigate to Leave tab
3. Next, scroll down to the Leave Types section
4. Select the Leave Types you'd like to edit. Make the necessary changes to the “How to count days”, whether it should be counted by Working Days or Calendar Days.
Working Days: Only business days are counted as days of leave, weekends and company holidays (those on the calendar) do not count as used leave.
Calendar Days: Every day from departure until arrival is counted against your leave balance, even if some days fall on a weekend or public holiday.
5. Once completed, hit SAVE.