If you are setting up the leave module mid-way through the year, chance are, employees have taken a fair amount of leave prior to the setup.
This guide will show you how to create backdated leaves that have been utilized by employees.
1. Go to Company Information
2. Navigate to the Leave Info tab
3. Scroll down to the Employee Leave History and click CREATE
4. In the pop-up window, select the Employee Name > Leave Type > Start and End Date. Once completed, click SAVE
5. Next, locate the created leave application and click on the Employee Name
6. Lastly, in the pop-up window, select Approved then click SAVE to approve the leave.