Business Basic Info ✓
Staff Basic Info ✓
Staff Payroll Info ✓
Company Payroll Info ✓
With the above information properly setup, running your payroll on HReasily will be nothing but a walk in the park.
PRO TIP: If you are migrating from another software, it is most advisable to run a parallel payroll for the first month to ensure all calculations tallies.
1. To run payroll, go to your Dashboard/Homepage
2. Select RUN PAYROLL
3. Once generated, click MANAGE
4. On the payroll page, go ahead and update the Payment Date * and Payslip Notification Date*
Payment Date is publish on payslips to inform employees when the salary payments were made. This date does not affect the giro bank file.
Payslip Notification Date indicates when the email notifications will be sent to employee. Payslip notifications will be sent at 8pm SGT on the selected date.
5. Based on the employee profiles, all employees basic salary and statutory contributions will automatically be calculated.
6. To add additional pay items, go ahead and click the + button found on the Earnings / Deductions header.
7. Upon confirming the payroll details, the payroll admin can go ahead and update the Payroll Status to complete the payroll process.
The giro bank file and other statutory files will only be available upon approval of payroll.
Approved payroll CAN be reverted to draft should there be a need for further changes.
Only admins with Payroll Approver permission can approve payrolls. Payroll Makers will only have SAVE AS DRAFT and SUBMIT FOR APPROVAL option.
1. Add Notes
This function allows you to add additional remark under a pay component which will be published on the payslip.
2. Payroll Summary
This function allows you to export an excel copy of the payroll as per the edited table and/or all employee payslips for reference or checking purposes.
3. Exclude Employee(s) from Payroll
Employee(s) can be excluded from the payroll process simply by unticking them in the payroll table.