If you are timing in using a third party device , you may import the time attendance data to be processed through HReasily's time attendance calculations and synced to your monthly payroll.
In order for you to import your time attendance data into HReasily, your time attendance data have to follow the following formats:
All employees MUST HAVE an assigned ID as it is used as a unique identifier.
Ensure that there are no blank fields in the Time Out, Time Out Date or Time Out Time column.
Importing Time Attendance Sheet
With the newly formatted .xlsx Time Attendance sheet, you are now ready to import the data into HReasily.
1. Go to Company Information
2. Navigate to the Time Attendance Info tab.
3. Navigate to the Time Attendance Import from File section and click IMPORT FROM FILE
4. In the pop-up window, select the .xlsx file and in the Content Line Start field, indicate the row number containing the data (not the header). Once completed, hit NEXT.
5. Drag the contents Employee ID, Time In and Time Out onto the related columns.
6. Scroll down to the bottom and click NEXT
7. In the following screen, click IMPORT
8. All imported data will be reflected under the Time Attendance Data section.