Upon registering employee's photos, now you can set up time in locations accordingly. Kindly follow these steps:
1. Go to Company Information
2. Navigate to the Time Attendance Info tab
3. Scroll down to the Time Attendance Locations section and click ADD NEW LOCATION
4. Enter a name and location address. Then indicate the radius of coverage. Finally click SAVE
5. To assign the created location, click ACTIONS > Assign to Multiple Employee
6. Tick the employees you'd like to assign the location to and click SAVE.
Due to poor GPS connection when indoors or due to older devices, it is recommended to set a radius of 300 - 500.
For field staff that does not have a fixed location, you may assign a location with radius set to '999999999'.
Employees with multiple assigned locations must time-out at the time-in location before timing-in at the new location.
To double check the pinned location, simply click on the Coordinates. If pinned location is not accurate, kindly reach out to our support team with the correct coordinates.
Next Guide: Syncing Time Attendance to Payroll