HReasily allows employee(s) to be able to time-in and out directly via their personal mobile devices. This is ideal for field staff whom are often out and about during working hours.
Depending on your business policy, you may choose to enable mobile time-in/out using Facial Recognition or enabling mobile time/in without Facial Recognition (FR).
Every employee must possess an Android 6.0 or iOS 10.0 device with GPS, WIFI, Cellular Data.
Every employee must download the HReasily App on their personal device.
Online access must be granted to all employee.
Kindly reach out to our Support Team to help you activate mobile timing in/out features. Once activated, follow these steps to get started!
1. Setting Up Own Devices
The setup can be applied for all employee (company wide) or selected employees.
1A. For company wide settings:
1. Go to Manage Company and expand it
2. Navigate to Time Attendance Info tab
3. Scroll down to Time In/Out Device Setting and click Edit.
[Note: If Time In/Out Device Setting is not available, kindly reach out to our support team via the live chat to have it activated.]
4. In the pop-up window, tick the setting as shown below and click SAVE.
1B. For individual employee settings:
1. Go to Staff Directory
2. Navigate to the employee's Time Attendance info and tap on GO
3. Scroll down to Time In/Out Device Setting and click EDIT
4. In the pop-up window, tick the preferred setting and click SAVE.