Before downloading the bank file, ensure you've set Maybank2E in the Company Payroll Info accurately.
Select the bank as Malayan Banking Bhd. Please also enter the Branch Code, Account Number, and Company ID as it is mandatory for the bank file. The Company ID is the company's Corporate ID (M2E).
Ensure that you've exported your salary payment CSV/TXT File from HReasily. If you are unsure of how to, kindly visit the following guide
Once finished, here's how you can process your employee's salary on Maybank 2E Internet Banking:
1. Login to Maybank Website and choose Cash Management
2. Fill in login details as required below
3. Click on Cash then choose File Upload
4. Then, select “Domestic Payments (MY)” from the Product dropdown list.
5. Next, select MY File Upload under the File Format dropdown list
6. Click Browse to upload payment file, then click Upload File(s)
7. Once the record has been successfully submitted, the transaction will be sent to an authorizer for approval. You will receive an acknowledgement message as below
8. Should you need to know the transaction status, click ‘here’ on the hyperlink as shown below
9. It will route you to Task List page with a full list of payments pending for authorization. Should you need to know the transaction details of a particular payment, click any of the Reference No hyperlink