Before downloading the bank file, ensure you've set Maybank in the Company Payroll Info accurately.
Select the bank as Maybank. Please also enter the Branch Code and Account Number as it is mandatory for the bank file.
Ensure that you've exported your salary payment CSV/TXT File from HReasily. If you are unsure of how to, kindly visit the following guide
Once finished, here's how you can process your employee's salary on Maybank2U Internet Banking:
1. Login to Maybank Website by using your user credential
2.Upon logging in the secured site, check the top menu bars and click on APS+ Services icon
3. Click on New Submission at the Left menu and hit Click here to proceed.
4. Next, you will be routed to a page with the title Create/Submit APS+.
From this page you will need to choose / input the following data before you upload your text file
The account balance and account name will appear once you have chosen the account number.
5. Next, click on Choose File to select the txt file for submission you've generated from HReasily.
6. Click on Upload button to proceed with the validation of the data file, which will be done automatically by the system.
It will only take a few seconds to validate the data file. If there is an error found in the uploaded data file, the screen will appear showing the record number and the error message
7. Upon completion of the File validation, click on the Next button to proceed with the submission.
8. The next screen will show you the summary and details of the text file you have uploaded. If you are OK with the details, click the Next button to proceed with the next screen (OTP page).
9. Next, please review the details of the uploaded file by clicking on the View Details button. Hit Confirm to complete the Creation.
Note: You will be required to key-in a One-Time Password (OTP) in order to proceed with the submission of the APS+ text file.
10. Once completed, inform the Approver to login to Business Internet Banking to do the necessary approval for the uploaded APS+ text file.