Here's how you can process your employee's salary on UOB Business Internet Banking Plus (UOB BIB Plus).
Ensure that you've exported your salary payment BIB Plus File from HReasily. If you are unsure of how to, kindly visit the following guide
1. Login to UOB BIB PLUS and go to Cash Services Bulk Services
2. Click Create Bulk Transaction > File Upload > select necessary info under General Details > Click “Add a file” to browse the txt file
3. After file is added, select file type as "Bulk Upload Payroll LLG Employee", then click Upload.
4. Go to File Upload Results > ensure File Status change to Successful > click ‘folder’ 📁 icon under Actions
5. Click the BIB Ref Number hyperlink
6. Click Submit to send the transaction to Authoriser
Kindly take note of UOB Indonesia Payroll services cutoff time, daily 11.30 am. If exporting the Giro file for the following working day, kindly ensure that the Value Date is updated accordingly before downloading the Giro File from HReasily.
Kindly DO NOT change/amend the exported file name. Renaming the file Giro File may lead to errors when uploading to the bank portals.
Change the Batch No. accordingly (from 01, 02, 03, etc) before generating the file if you are submitting more than 1 file a day. This is necessary for the banks to identify the different files that you have submitted
Ensure that the File name must be in the original file format, and no number inside the bracket is allowed, such as (1) (2) as it may lead to errors when uploading to the bank portals.