As a Brand, listing your products properly is one of the most important steps to being successful on Hubba. This is your opportunity to show Buyers what you bring to the table, and hopefully, build new business relationships in the process. Our data has found that products with the most details tend to get the most orders. In this article, you'll learn:
- Where to list your products.
- How to upload a product.
- How to add product details.
- How to add product pricing.
Where to list a product
Adding your products is an easy process and takes no more than five minutes if you have all of the information you need readily available:
- From your Brand homepage, click the 'Manage Products' button on the bottom left to reveal the Products tab.
- From there, click 'Add Product'
Upload a product
Once you hit 'Add Product', you will be directed to the page where you fill in your product information. This information is very important since this is what Buyers will see when browsing Hubba.
- Enter your product name.
- Describe your product - try to keep your description between two to five sentences. The most successful product description can be understood at a glance.
- Upload your product photos, including nutritional labels.Try to upload the best quality images available. Images with a white background or lifestyle shots are both OK here.
Add product details
In this section, you'll add the details which will help provide clarity to Buyers.
- If applicable, add Unit Size.
- Enter the Shelf Life.
- Enter a UPC. Having a UPC entered will help uniquely identify your product on Hubba.
- Select the country of origin.
- If there's any extra information (e.,g. your ingredients, special instructions) you want to include with your product, you can input the details in the corresponding fields.
Add product pricing
Finally, add pricing details. In this section, you'll also include wholesale information about your product, which is highly important to ensure your products are for sale.
- Enter your MSRP (Minimum Suggested Retail Price). Be sure to enter this in USD.
- Select whether your product is sold by "Unit" or "Case".
- If product is sold by case, you need to add how many units are in a case.
- Include your pricing tiers (this will also be in USD).
- Shipping : as of November 6, 2020, Hubba will no longer display shipping costs on the platform. Brands are able to take part in our UPS CampusShip account to have all shipping charges funded by Hubba. Alternatively, vendors may opt to ship via their own methods, however the shipping cost will not be charged to the retailer. Brands may choose to increase wholesale prices to absorb this cost.
- To set it live, simply click "For Sale"!
Now that you've followed all of these steps, you're well on your way to becoming a successful Brand. If you want to add more products, simply follow these steps again. Once all your products have been added, be sure to follow the steps to become verified so that Buyers can order from you!