Hooray! You've received an order! Now what? Don't worry, we've got you covered. In this article, we'll go over:
- How to accept an order.
- How to fulfill an order.
- How your fulfillment time affects your re-order rate
How to accept an order
Once you've received an order, you should accept it within 48 hours. As a Brand, it's your responsibility to ensure you're able to fulfill an order before you accept it. Once you've confirmed your stock levels, head over to your Orders Dashboard, look for the "New (Pending)" order and hit the orange 'Accept' button.
If you'd like to reject the order, or need to get back to the Buyer for any reason, you can select the "Contact Buyer" or "Decline Order" button underneath their contact card.
How to fulfill an order
Once you've accepted an order, you should attempt to fulfill the order in a timely manner.
For the order to be complete and the payment released, you need to:
- Select the order that needs to be fulfilled from your Orders Dashboard. Once you've hit "Fulfill", you'll be led to a secure form through which you will input your tracking number and select your courier.
- Once you've entered a valid tracking number, you have the option to include a personalized message letting the Buyer know you've done so.
- Once complete, mark the order as "In Transit".
- The Buyer can then track the shipment until they're able to mark it as received.
Please note, you can only select one of the four shipping options supported by Hubba (USPS, UPS, DHL or FedEx) anywhere in the United States. If you are hand delivering an order, please message firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update the order for you.
How your fulfillment times affects your re-order rate
Once you've received an order, you should accept an order within 2 days, and then fulfill it within 5 days after acceptance. That being said, the faster you fulfill, the better. Our data has found that brands that fulfill orders faster have a significantly higher re-order rate, so we strongly encourage all Brands to fulfill as quickly as possible. In addition to that, our marketplace is built so that Brands so that the top performing Brands are the ones more highly featured in our search engine and marketing campaigns, so both fulfillment times and re-order rates are factored into that. Long story short, make sure to ship those orders ASAP!