Automated Mail :
Automated Mails are event-based emails. It is triggered when a specific action occurs and the actions are defined by Hubilo. Usually, Automated Mails are sent to the registrants in the People section.
Please find the various steps to access the Automated emailers -
• As an event Organizer, you need to go to ‘Email Manager’ > ‘Automated’ tab to get the list of automated emails -
• You need to click on ‘Edit Mail’ and go to the email details page where you can update the existing details like Email Subject, Sender Details and Email Design.
• For automated emails the actions are defined by the system, also the email name, email description and event state cannot be edited.
• In ‘Basic Details’ you can change the email subject
• ‘From’ details will have sender details like Sender Email Address(Not editable), Sender Name, CC Email and BCC Email.
To change the sender's email address, you should go to Settings -> Sender Details -> ‘Send Request’ a new email address. (Kindly connect with your CXM in case of any queries)
• In ‘Content and Design’, you can create a new email template/duplicate the existing template if required or use the existing teamplate.
Editing the existing template will open the Email Editor with default template. Creating new email template will open the Email Editor with blank template.
Duplicating the existing template :
Creating New template :
• You need to drag and drop the sections which you want and can apply the required available settings. Within the email editor, you can also change the specific UI for each template. This UI change will be applicable to that specific template only and then Save the template –
To help you get the crucial event details to your audience, you can easily add event data like Sessions, Speaker, Booth, Logos, Banners etc that will help to add this information to the mailer.
These tabs will appear in the email editor only when that specific data has been added to the event. Eg. If you want to add the sessions to the emailer, you need to add the sessions in the event first then only the Session tab will appear in the email editor.
If the Session tab is selected, it will help to add the required session information to the mailer -
The email content can be set responsive for the desktop/mobile. Eg. The session tab that you have added in the email, can be disabled for the mobile or desktop as required.
If you want to hide the Session tab for Desktop, kindly enable the settings from here -
If you want to hide the Session tab for Mobile, kindly enable the settings from here -
• You can add ‘Merge Tags’ to the email content that automatically captures the data from the dashboard. Eg. When a ‘Receiver Name’ tag is added to the email content it will capture the receiver’s name in their respective emails when the email is sent to the users -
• Once the template is finalized and saved, you can also Preview the email template by clicking the 'Preview' tab before sharing the mail with the users. A pop-up of the preview email template will open up -
• After saving the changes to the existing or new template you can ‘Send Test Email’. Send Test Email will allow you to quickly view the email which is configured. Kindly enter the email id and press enter and then Send the test mailer -
• Once the template is saved, it will be added to the list of templates where you can click on ‘Apply’ to activate that template.
Once you have applied the template, kindly click on ‘Finish’. When this specific action/event occurs that mail is sent to users. You can then check its report in ‘View Report’.
• For the emails which are sent, you can view overall delivered, bounced, spammed, opened and clicked in the ‘View Report’
• You can view the email logs table which contains the fields like Recipient Name, Email ID, Status, Sent On and Reason for failure. Filter by status (delivered, bounced, spammed, opened and clicked) and date range is available to refine the results.
You can filter by ‘Status’ and click on ‘Apply’ –
All the records in email logs have the Resend Email option. You can search by Recipient Name & Email ID.
• For all the automated emails, the audience segment is by default to all the users in the people section and actions are specified by the Hubilo.
(In case you need any support related to Email Manager for your event. Contact the support team at email@example.com or reach out to our CXM)