To use our icons for free, we require that you add a link to our page. The link can point:
- to our main page;
- to the specific icon that you’ve used — please use the automatically generated link the website provides to you when you download an icon:
The link can be in any format you prefer. Just make sure it is clickable and visible to users.
- Websites — please put the link in the footer if the icons are used on each page. A nice example:
- Desktop software — please put the link in the About dialog.
- Mobile apps — please put the link in the About section and acknowledgment/app description on the App Store/Google Play page. If the application doesn’t have an About section, please reference Icons8 on the app page.
- Chrome Extension — please add the link to the description in the Chrome Web Store and (if it doesn't break your layout) somewhere in your Settings.
- WordPress plugin — please link on the Settings page of the plugin and the plugin page.
- PDF, Excel, Word (any other document), eBooks, and printed editions — you can put the link anywhere in the document.
- PC game — please put the link in the Credits section. And we would love to have a copy of the game!
- YouTube — please put the link in the description/video credits.
- eBay page/Amazon — you can put the link in the footer.
- Social network — please place the link in some of your posts.
- Physical goods (books, boxes, brochures, T-shirts, etc.) — either on your website if you have one, or on the physical product itself, if possible. The reference must be legible.