If you're an IDAGIO subscriber, you can wirelessly stream from the IDAGIO app through your speakers using Google Chromecast.
- Make sure your Chromecast is connected to your speakers.
- Then connect both your phone or tablet and your Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
- Open the IDAGIO app and start playing something.
- Tap on the player view (the dark bar at the bottom, above “Discover”, “Browse”, “Moods” & “Collection”) to open the expanded player view.
- Tap on “Devices Available” (iOS) or the Cast to-symbol (Android) at the bottom of the expanded player view.
- Select the device you want to play on.
Alternatively, listen to IDAGIO using: