CommandCenterHD Zone Setup
Configuring your Account to work with your MediaBridge
Login to your CommandCenterHD account.
On the CommandCenterHD Dashboard, hover your mouse over the wrench icon in the upper right and then click on the Configuration link.
Click on the Add Zone button.
Choose a Zone Name and a Zone ID to associate with this MediaBridge.
To save your changes click on the Save Zone button.
*Make note of your Account Name, unique pin, and Zone ID from this page before moving on to the VM MediaBridge Setup.
VM MediaBridge Setup
Configuring your VM MediaBridge
Download VM Image from the following link, credentials provided by Industry Weapon account rep: https://www1.industryweapon.com/support
Bring the image online through your VM solution.
Once the image is online, open the console screen.
Login using credentials below:Username = setip, Password = setip
5. Enter networking information as prompted.
6. Your device will reboot with the applied credentials.
7. When device is powered on again, open a web browser and navigate to the applied IP address to access the MediaBridge’s web interface.Username = admin, Password = default
8. Click the Account button.
9. Update the following:
This unique name can be found in your CommandCenterHD Configuration page and is a case-sensitive field.
Your account ID can also be seen as the text that appears between http:// and .channelshd.com in your account’s URL.
For example, http://industryweapon.channelshd.com industryweapon would be the account ID.
Your Account Pin is unique series of case-sensitive characters that acts as an added security precaution- prohibiting outsiders from accessing your MediaBridge. You can find your Account Pin by clicking the “i” icon in the top right corner of your CommandCenterHD dashboard.
You will be required to add a zone for each MediaBridge utilized. It acts like a channel, grouping devices within a server range. To do this, click the wrench icon in the upper right corner of your CommandCenterHD account. From there, go to the configuration page and click “Add Zone.”
Web Cache Key (E Series Only)
For those deployments with E Series devices, please also enter your Web Cache Key. Your Web Cache Key can be found in your CommandCenterHD Configuration page under the section Account Settings.
10. After making your changes to the Account Configuration section, press the Save button.
11. You will receive the following message: “Account information saved. Please restart the MediaBridge for IP configuration changes to take effect.”
12. To restart your MediaBridge, click on the Power link on the left side of the page.
13. Click on the Restart MediaBridge button on the next page, your MediaBridge will then boot into your updated information.