The purpose of this guide is to provide a quick start walkthrough for the Publisher / Subscriber system, reviewing how to publish and subscribe to a feed.
The following steps outline how to use a CommandCenterHD account to Publish content to make it available to Subscriber accounts. The assets that can be published currently are Static Images, Video, Simple Text boxes and Template background images.
1. Log into the Publisher account and click on the Apps link on your CommandCenterHD’s navigation bar.
2. Click the Feed Publisher App icon.
3. Click the Add Feed button and enter a Feed ID (alphanumeric, no spaces) and Description. Click the Save Feed button.
4. Click the Manage icon
5. Click the Add Campaign button and select a campaign from the dropdown – be sure the campaign follows the restrictions in step 1.
6. Click the Feed Manager button to return to the Feeds page.
7. Click the Publish icon to publish.
The following steps outline how to use a CommandCenterHD account to Subscribe to content made available from a selected Publisher account. The assets that can be made available to Subscribers are currently Static Images, Video, Simple Text boxes and Template background images.
1. Reach out to your Industry Weapon Account Manager with your selected Feed ID and Feed Account Name. Industry Weapon will add this feed into your subscriber account’s Feed Subscriber App.
2. After the feed has been added to the Subscriber account by Industry Weapon: Log into the Subscriber account and click on the Apps link on your CommandCenterHD’s navigation bar.
3. Click the Feed Subscriber App icon.
4. Set the filter to All and locate the Feed you wish to subscribe to, then click the Import icon, then click the Approve icon. Click OK in the following prompts that appear.
5. Click the Devices icon to select the devices you wish to sync with your Subscribed content.
Email Industry Weapon Training at email@example.com or call us at 877-607-0562 EXT 5