Intro to Images in Dynamic Content
Images allows you to add an individual image to the Template. When choosing an Image, it is important to remember that Template assets are meant to accentuate your Template and Campaign, not steal attention from your Primary Content. To prevent the asset from becoming distracting, position them near (but not on) the perimeter of the Template, avoiding the center as much as possible.
1. In the Dynamic Content section, click the Active box next to the Images section header.
2. Using the Image dropdown, choose one of the following options:
The options include:
- Live Data Feed - Choose a Feed from the Directory System App.
- Media Manager - Choose an Image asset from MediaHD.
- App Content - Choose an Statuc Image asset from a select App in CommandCenterHD (CCHD).
3. Next, click on the Select Image field, or the Folder Icon, below the dropdown to open the library to select your asset.
Within this section, choose the file from the options listed. You can use the Magnifying Glass icon to the right of the asset to Preview your option.
Once you have selected your asset, click the Select Media button.
4. Then, click Save Template and the Image will appear in the top left portion of the preview screen.
Moving the Image
To move the asset, click and drag it to the desired location.
Sizing the Image
To change the dimensions of the asset, drag out, or in, the arrow from the bottom right corner of the asset.
If you would like to change the dimensions, you can hold down the Shift key while scaling to customize the size to your liking.
To change the formatting, double-click on the asset to view the Format Window.
Within the Format Window, you'll see the options below for the asset:
- Left - Manually set the X Coordinates for the asset on the Template.
- Top - Manually set the Y Coordinates for the asset on the Template.
- Width - Manually adjust the width of the asset.
- Height - Manually adjust the height of the asset.
When you are satisfied with the look and positioning of your asset, click Close at the bottom right corner of the Format Window.
5. Click Save Template to confirm your changes.
To remove an asset from the Template, uncheck the Active box next to the Images section header in the Dynamic Content section; then click Save Template to save the changes.