Now, more than ever, schools are adopting a mix of traditional and cyber schooling environments, which means educational leaders are increasingly dependent on efficient and reliable technologies to communicate to in-house faculty and students, as well as to those teaching and learning from home.
Since 2008, Industry Weapon has been helping educators deliver content to digital signage, video walls, and classroom displays. In 2020, we are helping educators deliver critical information to their remote students and faculty with our latest communication solution - Remote Classroom!
Our goal is to help educational leaders (just like you) Inspire Action with their target audience - whether that be your peers, your staff, your students, or the parents of students!
That said, Inspiring Action does not come easy, and unless you’ve got the blueprint for success, you’re going to burn a lot of calories trying to figure out what kind of content and messaging works best for your audience. Industry Weapon helps you eliminate the guesswork by providing you with the roadmap and the content to ensure you are successful in connecting with your audience!
WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?
- Read our book, Inspire Action
- Use the Audience Engagement Framework (AEF) to attract your audience
- Consistently ignite ENERGY with your team
(1) Read “Inspire Action”
Our CEO, David Wible, wrote the book on how to successfully communicate using digital signage. Inspire Action is a quick read, yet packed with all of the do’s and don'ts of digital signage based on more than a decade of experience working with 100’s of customers across the globe.
Click here to get your FREE copy today!
(2) Use the Audience Engagement Framework (AEF)
The AEF is our proven methodology to reach distracted audiences, boost retention, and maximize your digital communications ROI.
- Master the 3 keys that will help you maximize the effectiveness of your digital signage
- Learn why visuals are so vital, but so easy to get wrong
- Gain critical insights about the purpose, limitations and availability of digital signage
Not only is the book Free, if you partner with Industry Weapon, we provide the Audience Engagement Framework and content for Free as well!
(3) Ignite E.N.E.R.G.Y.
Before jumping into the workday, staff and students who start their day with E.N.E.R.G.Y. get the boost of information they need to stay energized and productive.
Events - keep everyone up to date on the latest events
News - deliver critical news across multiple channels
Educators - celebrate educator accomplishments
Rules - establish a trusted resource for policy updates
Goals - keep everyone focused on what really matters
Year in Focus - provide vision and performance expectations
By leveraging Work Remote and our non-intrusive ENERGY content experience, educational leaders are empowered to quickly connect and inspire their staff and students!
Why is Industry Weapon perfect for your school?
(1) Our digital signage and remote classroom communication solutions broadcast content to multiple devices from one simple interface
(2) Our solutions are incredibly secure and are certified SOC 2 compliant
(3) We integrate with your current collaboration platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, and more
(4) Free training, Free support, Free content feeds, Free content maintenance, and Free 90 day success evaluations are included for every customer
(5) With installs in more than 60 countries, including hundreds of schools, we have earned the trust of some of the largest brands in the world for over a decade
Mobile County Public Schools - Case Study Video
David Akridge, the Chief Information Officer of Mobile County Public School District, is always looking for innovative solutions to the frustrating issues that have plagued schools for decades. How do they keep students and faculty physically safe? How do they motivate teachers to embrace change in their long-held practices? How do they ignite passion in apathetic students? To see how Mr. Akridge and Industry Weapon are solving those issues, be sure to check out this case study video!
To learn more about our digital signage and remote workforce communication solutions, give us a call at 877-344-8450 or click the CHAT button to schedule your time for a quick demo!