The performance indicator is a tool that keeps you informed about the optimal conditions of your Slate.
- When you use your Slate, make sure you are not on a table containing metal.
- Be careful to never leave the iskn pens and rings on the Slate.
- You must keep magnetic objecst at least 8 inches away from the Slate when in use.
You can check the status of the performance indicator of your Slate with this symbol:
There are 3 possible statuses for this indicator:
- The performance indicator color is green – Optimal State:
The performance of your Slate is optimal, you can draw without worry!
- The performance indicator color is red – Critical State:
The performance of your Slate is critical. In order to remedy this situation, you simply need to make the "Okay" gesture.
To do this, make a smooth, wide O, above the Slate, with your pen or pencil equipped with the iskn ring, until the indicator becomes green again.
- The performance indicator color is gray – Pen Not Detected
This means that your pen is no longer detected by the Slate.
- Make sure you are not using the Slate on a metal surface (metal table or a table with metal parts, including the legs).
- Remove any magnetic objects that could disrupt the functioning of your Slate, such as other iskn pens and rings, a mobile phone, computer and tablet, speaker, headset, etc
- To fix it, simply hover over your Slate making large circles. When the indicator returns green again, you're all ready!