This kind of problem is usually related to the outdated drivers of your graphic card.
1. You will need first of all to
- Uninstall the Imagink app completely from your computer,
- Reboot your computer and
- Install Imagink once again.
2. In case your paper stays black, it will be necessary to update the drivers of your graphic card.
On Windows, you need to go to the "Device Manager" to find out what your graphic card is:
- On windows 7: open the Device Manager by clicking on the Start button > Control Panel > System and Security, and then, under System, > Device Manager.
- On Windows 8 and 10: just type "Device Manager" in the search bar.
According to the information you got there, please go to the website of your graphic card manufacturer in order to update your drivers by installing the updater tool:
Launch the tool to update your graphic card drivers. Then you please open Imagink again, normally it should be alright now.
You can also verify on Windows if Imagink is launched correctly with the help of the updated graphic card by right clicking on the shortcut icon of the app > "run with accelerated graphics".
If the problem remains, we would like to ask you to get in touch with us via the little golden widget buttom right: