Please find below a list of The Slate accessories and how they work:
1. The Ring - The indispensable companion to The Slate
iskn's Augmented Interaction™ technology uses magnetic fields. It measures the position and orientation of The Ring in real time to capture your lines on the screen.
The Ring is available in two sizes:
- The Ring Size S: supplied in the Slate Pack, it comprises a magnet and a silicone adapter in size S. It is compatible with drawing implements with a maximum diameter of 7.3 mm.
- The Ring Size M: compatible with drawing implements with a maximum diameter of 8.1 mm, it is available on our store in The Ring Pack. This accessory pack contains 2 magnets and 4 adapters: 2 in size S and 2 in size M.
👉 Good to know:
- For best results, be sure to calibrate The Ring every time you use it and every time you change tools.
- It is not possible to use The Ring with other brands of graphic tablets.
2. The Pen - The iskn pen
Inspired by the famous Conté® carré crayons, our pens equipped with The Ring have been designed to provide you with a high level of comfort in everyday use.
They combine ergonomics and digital power to support the most demanding artists.
The Pen Pack consists of:
- a black ballpoint pen
- a blue ballpoint pen
👉 Good to know:
The Pen uses high quality refillable ink cartridges available at stationers. Just make sure that there are no magnetic objects embedded in the cartridge.
3. The Tip - The iskn stylus
The Tip is a stylus designed to be used directly on the rigid surface of The Slate. That makes it the ideal tool when using The Slate as a graphic tablet.
Thanks to The Tip, you can enhance your creations with your favorite graphics software including Photoshop©, Illustrator©, Gimp©, Affinity©, Inkscape©, InDesign© or CorelDRAW©.
You can also use The Tip in Repaper Studio to color or erase your digital version without changing the paper version.
4. The Clips
The Clips allow you to attach your sheet of paper to The Slate for increased accuracy when drawing.
You can buy a set of four additional clips on our website.
To protect The Slate, we offer Sleeve, a dedicated travel pouch (34 x 21.6 cm). You can store your tablet, drawings and tools (pencils, notebook, rings) in it.
The Sleeve is not made of animal-derived fabrics.
When The Slate is not in used, you can store it near magnetic elements, such as your Ring or drawing tools. You are therefore able to store it in the Sleeve without risk of damaging it.
6. Pencil Case
Practical and ergonomic, the Pencil Case is a dedicated case for storing all The Slate accessories, including The Ring, attached with a cord.
This means you can have your drawing tools at hand wherever you are.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊