Repaper can only be connected to your computer via the micro USB cable provided in the Repaper Pack.
To connect Repaper to Repaper Studio on Windows PC or macOS:
- Download and install the Repaper Studio app .
- Connect Repaper to your computer using the micro USB cable.
- Switch on Repaper by pressing and holding down the Power button on the side: Front LED 1 pulses blue.
- Open the Repaper Studio application.
- Repaper Studio application automatically connects to Repaper: the LED then turns solid blue. Repaper name is displayed at the top right in Repaper Studio, instead of the "Connexion" button.
- Take care to keep all magnetic objects well away from Repaper (other iskn drawing tools, headphones, phones...) and make sure you are not using Repaper on a metal surface.
- Once Repaper is connected to your computer, it will automatically charge itself.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊