The first step is to update Repaper with the latest firmware version: 22.214.171.124.
It is not possible to connect Repaper directly using your mobile device's Bluetooth, as a code will be required.
To connect Repaper to your mobile device, you will have to go through Repaper Studio. To do this you should work through the following steps:
- Activate your mobile device's Bluetooth. On a compatible Android mobile phone, turn on the GPS as well.
- Open the Repaper Studio application.
- Switch on Repaper by pressing and holding down the Power button on the side: Front LED 1 pulses blue.
- In Repaper Studio, click on "Connection" and then select Repaper from the drop-down list. Click on the "Connection" button again.
- Once Repaper is properly connected, the front LED 1 turns solid blue. The name appears in large letters at the top of your screen in Repaper Studio, by the "Connection" button.
If Repaper is properly connected, the blue front LED goes solid and the name of Repaper appears.
🚩 Tip :
- Once an initial connection has been made with the Repaper Studio app, Repaper will automatically be recognized each time the app is started.
- You can change the name of Repaper in the Repaper Studio settings.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊