For best use of Repaper, it is essential to use the latest version.
👉 To update Repaper, you have to connect it to your computer. To do this:
- Download the Repaper Studio app.
- Connect Repaper to your computer using the micro USB cable supplied.
- Switch on Repaper by pressing and holding down the Power button on the side: Front LED 1 pulses blue.
- Launch Repaper Studio.
- The application automatically connects to Repaper. The LED then turns solid blue, and Repaper name is displayed in Repaper Studio, instead of the "Connection" button:
- Click on Repaper's name to check its version in Repaper Studio settings:
UP TO DATE : Repaper is up to date, no updates are required.
UPDATE : Repaper version is obsolete.
Click on "Update" to get the latest version.
If the update is not successful, check the status of your Internet connection. Also remember to disable your firewall while you update Repaper.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊