Repaper & Screen mode allows you to use Repaper when it is connected to your computer or mobile device, and to see your drawings instantly appear on your screen.
It was designed for all creative people who like to use traditional pen and paper, but who want to take advantage of the full range of digital possibilities like saving, editing, enhancing or sharing.
How to use the Repaper & Screen mode?
- Download our app Repaper Studio.
- Open the app.
- Connect Repaper to your computer or mobile device.
- Click on "DRAW" in Repaper Studio.
- Put a sheet of paper on Repaper and start drawing and writing with your favorite pencils and pens equipped of Repaper Ring.
- Use all the different features of Repaper Studio to create and edit your creation.
You can find more information about the Repaper Studio app by following this link.
👉 Good to know
You can share your Repaper drawings remotely and in real time!
Whether you are a stylist, designer, architect, educator, drawing teacher or simply passionate, Repaper allows you to share remotely and in real time the construction of your pencil & paper sketches and drawings thanks to the screen sharing feature offered by videoconferencing applications available on PC/Mac, smartphones and tablets (Skype, Teams, Zoom, Google Meet, Adobe Connect, Webex, AnyMeeting, GoToMeeting ...).
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊