For best use of The Slate, it is essential to use the latest version.
- The Slate 2 : 126.96.36.199
- The Slate 2+ : 188.8.131.52
👉 To update The Slate, you have to connect it to your computer.
To do this:
- Download the Repaper Studio app.
- Connect The Slate to your computer using the micro USB cable supplied.
- Turn on The Slate by pressing and holding down the Power button on the side: the side LED pulses white.
- Open Repaper Studio.
- The app automatically connects to The Slate. The side LED then turns solid white, and the name of The Slate is displayed in the top right-hand corner of Repaper Studio, by the "Connexion" button:
Click on The Slate's name to check its version in Repaper Studio settings:
☑ UP TO DATE: The Slate is up to date, no updates are required.
⚠ UPDATE: The Slate version is obsolete.
Click on "Update" to get the latest version.
🚩 Tip :
If the update is not successful, check the status of your Internet connection. Also remember to disable your firewall while you update The Slate.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊