The Slate can only be connected to your computer via the micro USB cable provided in the Slate Pack.
To connect The Slate to Repaper Studio on Windows PC or macOS:
- Download and install the Repaper Studio app.
- Connect The Slate to your computer with the provided USB cable.
- Open Repaper Studio.
- Turn on The Slate by pressing and holding down the Power button on the side: the side LED pulses white.
- The Slate automatically connects to the app: the LED then goes solid, and the name of The Slate is displayed in the upper right-hand corner of Repaper Studio, by the "Connection" button:
🚩 Tip :
- Take care to keep all magnetic objects well away from The Slate (other iskn drawing tools, headphones, phones...) and make sure you are not using The Slate on a metal surface.
- Once The Slate is connected to your computer, it will automatically charge itself.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊