The first step is to update The Slate with the latest firmware version:
- The Slate 2 : 184.108.40.206
- The Slate 2+ : 220.127.116.11
It is not possible to connect The Slate directly using your mobile device's Bluetooth, as a code will be required.
To connect The Slate to your mobile device, you will have to go through Repaper Studio. To do this you should work through the following steps:
- Activate your mobile device's Bluetooth. On a compatible Android mobile phone, turn on the GPS as well.
- Open the Repaper Studio application.
- Switch on The Slate by pressing and holding the Power button on the side: the side LED lights up in white.
- Connect The Slate by switching to Bluetooth mode by briefly pressing the Power button: the side LED turns blue.
- Go to Repaper Studio and click on "Connection", then select The Slate from the drop-down list.
If The Slate is properly connected, the blue side LED goes solid and its name appears.
🚩 Tip :
- Once an initial connection has been made with the Repaper Studio app, The Slate will automatically be recognized each time the app is started.
- You can change the name of The Slate in the Repaper Studio settings.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊