Preliminary steps :
Before you start drawing, make sure you have followed the steps for getting started with the iskn tablet. To do this:
- Prepare your drawing environment : move any magnetic objects away from the tablet, put The Ring / Repaper Ring™ on your drawing implement.
- Prepare the iskn tablet : charge it up, place a sheet of your preferred type of paper neatly between the markers.
- Download Repaper Studio and connect the iskn tablet to your compatible computer or mobile device. The connection is made via the micro USB cable provided on the computer and via Bluetooth on a mobile device.
For more information on how to use the iskn tablet, you can consult the following articles:
Getting started with Repaper Studio :
If you have followed all the previous steps, all you will need to do is open and set up Repaper Studio to start drawing.
To do this :
- Open the Repaper Studio app..
- Read and accept the terms and conditions of use for the app.
- If you are using a computer, read the introduction to the three modes - Repaper & Screen, Repaper Only and Repaper & Stylus - on the next screen.
- If you are using a compatible mobile device, read the introduction to the two modes - Repaper & Screen and Repaper Only - on the same screen..
- Finally, click on "Start": you will go to the Repaper Studio app's home page. The app has been is set up, you can now get on with drawing.
Creating your first drawing :
To start your first drawing, we recommend that you begin by mastering Repaper & Screen, the reference mode of the Repaper Studio app..
To do this, click on "DRAW" on the home page. Then you can access the drawing page: select a drawing tool and set your creativity free!
If you have any difficulty understanding the basic drawing tools and functionalities that you can use, have a look at the following articles:
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊