Using Repaper & Stylus, you can work in graphics tablet mode, and enhance your creations with drawing software such as Photoshop©, Illustrator©, Gimp©, Affinity©, Inkscape©, InDesign© or CorelDRAW©.
No need to use paper and pencil. Draw directly on the surface of Repaper or The Slate with the iskn stylus: it replaces your computer mouse.
How do you activate and use Repaper & Stylus?
✅ Turn on and connect the iskn tablet to your computer via the micro USB cable supplied:
✅ Go to the Repaper Studio application. On the home page, click on "CONFIGURE":
✅ Configure the graphics tablet mode:
- "Enable Digital Tab": activate the graphics tablet mode here. Once this mode is activated, the option will remain selected by default.
- Select the size of the active area of your iskn tablet (small, medium or large).
- Once you have set these options, click on "Save Settings".
👉 Good to know :
- Graphics tablet mode is not compatible with Repaper & Screen.
- Mac users need to give Repaper Studio access to their computer for using this mode. Please find further information here.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊