You can choose to draw in portrait or landscape orientation depending on what suits you best.
To switch between the two, follow these two steps.
✅ Position the iskn tablet as follows:
- Portrait mode: The buttons are located at the top of your tablet.
- Landscape mode: The buttons are located on the left.
✅ Select the orientation in Repaper Studio:
- Move your cursor to the Menu Bar at the top of your screen.
- Click on the orientation button to change the orientation.
👉 Good to know:
- When you import and save what you have created in Repaper Only mode on Repaper Studio, it is displayed in the Repaper Studio Gallery in landscape orientation, even if you created it in portrait orientation.
- If you want to save your drawing in portrait format, open it in Repaper & Screen, change the orientation and save it: it then appears in portrait format in the Repaper Studio Gallery.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊