Once you have completed your drawing, Repaper enables you to export it in your preferred format, as an image or as a video.
Export as an image
To export your drawing as an image, you have the choice of the following formats: JPG, PNG, PSD, IMGK et SVG.
To choose the format and export your drawing:
- Click on "Export" on the right of the Menu Bar at the top of your screen.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, you can choose between the different formats for file saving: JPG, PNG, PSD, IMGK et SVG.
- Choose the file location to save to, and save your drawing.
Export as a video
Repaper Studio also provides a unique feature: you can export the Replay of your drawing in MP4 format.
This Replay function shows the process of your drawing coming to life, in video form, line by line, taking into account all your creative choices (colours, brushes, layers, images).
To export the Replay of your drawing:
- Click on the Play button located below the Menu Bar to see how the video would look when exported.
- If you are satisfied with the result, click on the "Export" button.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, choose the mp4 export format.
- Choose the location to save to.
- Finally, choose the duration of your video. Your video is then exported.
You can choose the duration of this video up to a maximum of 120 seconds.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊