Repaper has five buttons that allow quick access to key features, independent of the Repaper Studio application.
For optimal use of Repaper, these buttons have functions specific to each mode:
- Repaper & Screen: from paper to screen, in real time.
- Repaper & Stylus: paperless, with stylus.
- Repaper Only: on paper, with no screen.
Those functions are default settings. You can customize them if you want.
Please find the details of the default functions in the table below:
Customization of the buttons:
To make your experience of Repaper more genuine, you can customize the functions of its buttons. You are able to customize their functions for Repaper & Screen (drawing mode) and Repaper & Stylus (graphic tablet mode).
To do so, please follow these steps:
- In the home screen, click on the name of your Repaper, on the top right part of your screen.
- In the menu that appears, click on « Configuration of buttons », on the top left of your screen: you are now in the configuration menu.
- When opening this menu, the default settings are displayed. To customize the functions of a button in the mode in question (drawing mode or graphic tablet mode), move the mouse cursor on the setting your want to modify: a pen appears. To be sure that you are modifying the right button, the button in question appears in orange on the diagram at the right of your screen.
- Click on this pen. In the window that pops-up, click on the setting your want to define for this button : a « ✅ » button then appears, meaning that this setting has been saved automatically. Once you personalized all your buttons, you can leave this menu and go back to draw.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the widget, at the bottom right of the page 😊