Practi can integrate with a range of online takeaway platforms, such as Just Eat. If you have these integrations as part of your subscription, you can manage all of these orders from your Reggie.
You can set up and sync your menus from the Practi Back Office. You can find out how to do that here, then follow the steps below to start taking orders.
Open your Practi app.
If your orders are set to pop up automatically, you'll see them appear in the top left of your screen on the Reggie. To switch this setting on, go to your business settings in the Back Office, open "POS settings" and "Customer Orders" and tick the box for "Interrupted screen for online orders" as shown below.
We would recommend you do this, as a delay in accepting orders if you haven't noticed them come in can have a negative impact on your score in Just Eat etc.
3. If you haven't set your orders to interrupt the Reggie screen as they come in, you'll need to check your customer order screen as frequently as possible. You can find this on the top left of your EPOS screen.
4. This is where you’ll find your customer order screen, with all of your orders both active and complete (and those that have been pre-scheduled).
You can filter for orders that are being prepared, out for delivery, or complete using the menu on the left hand side. Orders that are late will be highlighted red, and those that are due soon will be highlighted orange.
5. To see more information about an order, tap on it. This will show you full details of the order and the customer, including address, delivery notes and whether they are a new customer or a regular.
6. To add time to the order, print another receipt or make any other changes including cancelling it, you can tap on the button with three vertical dots. Please bear in mind that you cannot add time to Deliveroo orders.
7. To assign a driver, filter the orders that are ready to go with the “Assign driver” tab on the top of the screen. You’ll then be able to see your available drivers and choose the one best able to deliver the order.
You can see where your drivers are on the map, which will also show which type of vehicle they’re in.
For more information on how to use the Practi Driver App, check out our article here. If you need more help, please don't hesitate to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org, send us a WhatsApp message on +44 7723 002597 or call us on +44 20 3885 2399.