1. You will be importing your team members first if you made that selection
a. If you already added all your team members under your Jetpack account, make sure each of them you want to sync is mapped to the correct individual
b. If you didn’t add all your team members yet but would like to add them at this stage, make sure you have enough seats/licenses to add them under your account so you can add them as new users under your account
c. If you're not sure if you have enough seats/licenses, you can hit the Remove link and add your team members later
2. Hit Save Import
3. You will be importing your clients now
a. You can take this opportunity to remove any clients you don’t want to import by clicking on the Remove link.
b. If you already added some clients into your Jetpack account beforehand, make sure each of them you want to sync is mapped to the correct client
c. If you didn’t add any clients at all, all your clients will have the “Add as New Client” phrase displayed on the right-hand side of the screen
4. If you have more than one page of clients, be sure to click through each page to ensure all your clients will be imported into Jetpack
5. Hit Save Import at the bottom left corner of the screen
6. Refresh your browser in a couple minutes to view all your imported clients under your Manage tab
::Note:: At this time, this integration is more of a push so keep in mind that once you push your clients from QuickBooks Online to Jetpack, updated information will not be pushed from QuickBooks Online to Jetpack. So, if you already imported your clients from QuickBooks Online to Jetpack and then, you update a few of the existing clients' information (e.g. email address, phone number, etc.) inside QuickBooks Online, those updated information will not be reflected inside Jetpack if you hit the "Refresh QuickBooks Clients." Only new clients and their information will be imported.