::Note:: You only need to do this if you want to push time stored in Jetpack to QBO.
1. You will want to make sure your clients are synced. If you see the green square icon next to the client on the Manage tab, then it is synced with QBO. That allows you to push time to that client.
2. Make sure your staff is synced too. So click on the Manage tab and click the Team subtab. Make sure you have the green square icon next to any staff member you want to sync time to QBO with.
3. If you want to sync time under a specific service line item in QBO, you need to put that service line item on the job in Jetpack so the time uploaded to that job will populate under that service line item. You don't have to do this but it is possible if you want it.
4. Our program searches time entries only once. So, if you have time marked non-billable and the time is synced from Jetpack to QBO, then our software is not going to recheck if you mark the time as billable later on and re-sync that time again. So, make sure all time entries are marked billable or non-billable correctly before you sync!
5. And, finally, you want to make sure you control the sync frequency. Hover over your name in the top right and click Settings from the main menu. Then click the Integration subtab. Set how you want and when you want time to sync over to QBO or disable automatic time and manually sync the time yourself by hitting Sync Time Now.
::Bonus Step:: Feel free to mark your time entries as billable by default. Hover over your name in the top right, click Settings and scroll down. You will see an option to mark time entries by default as billable.
6. If all else fails, try disconnecting and re-integrating Jetpack with QBO
Related Articles: Disconnect Jetpack with QuickBooks Online