Watch the Video Below or Scroll Down for Written Instructions
::Note:: With the integration in place, whenever you send an email to a client inside Jetpack, a copy of the email along with the content will be automatically saved and stored in your Sent Folder inside your Gmail.
Furthermore, whenever you send an email to a client inside Jetpack, the client or the recipient will see that the email is coming from you - e.g. John B. via your actual email address rather than John B. via Jetpack Workflow - in his/her inbox.
1. Hover over your name on the top right corner of the screen
2. Click on Settings from the main menu
3. Hit on the Integrations subtab on the top left corner
4. Connect to the email of your choice
5. After integrating your Jetpack account with your Google account, return to the Integrations page
6. Double check your Email Integration settings and make sure you select the option that reads, Send client emails using Google