Electricians deal with everything involving wiring in the home such as light fixtures, light/dimmer switches, plugs/outlets, and much more.

Rosita avatar
Written by Rosita
Updated over a week ago

All Jiffy electricians are certified and should be used exclusively for everything electrical in a home, even light electrical work such as installing light fixtures. 

Here's a more complete list of what we recommend using a licensed electrician for:

Pot light installation, light/dimmer switches, everything to do with plugs/outlets/socket, repair blown fuses tripped breakers, work with your electrical panel, anything involving running new wires, and as mentioned, changing light fixtures (handymen can change bulbs). Some jobs may require a ESA permit to be pulled (Ontario).

Additional labour beyond the minimum would be billed at the hourly rate, billed in 15-minute increments. Materials/parts are extra and will be quoted by your Pro to get your go ahead, and will be added to your invoice. After Hours (M-F after 5pm, weekends & holidays) are 1.5x the above rates. All charges are plus applicable taxes.

To book review the rate & book instantly, click here

Did this answer your question?