Plumbers deal with everything related to water, leaks and pipes in your home.

Rosita avatar
Written by Rosita
Updated over a week ago

All Jiffy plumbers are licensed and should be used exclusively for all pipes, drains, and bathroom/kitchen fixtures in a home. 

Here's a more complete list of what we recommend using a licensed Plumber for:
Repair or replace - drains, faucets, pipes, leaks, toilets, sinks, showers, hoses, taps, seals, leaks, sump pumps, hot water tanks, drain cleaning, water thawing, and more! 

Additional labour beyond the minimum charge would be billed at the hourly rate and billed in 15-minute increments. Materials/parts are extra and will be quoted by your Pro to get your go ahead, and will be added to your invoice. After Hours (M-F after 5pm, weekends & holidays) are 1.5x the above rates. All charges are plus applicable taxes.

To view rates and book instantly, click here!

Helpful tips / What to add to your Job description: 

  • If material or product is needed (faucet, shower head, etc)

  • Add a photo of the area

Note: Use of certain equipment, such as a snake or camera, is extra and will be quoted by your pro.

Did this answer your question?