As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, our top priority continues to be the health and safety of Pros and homeowners who use Jiffy, and the wider community.
Jiffy Pros will continue to be available for jobs
While limiting interaction with others is paramount, Pros are still able to safely attend to home repairs, maintenance and improvement you may be in need of!
We've instructed Jiffy Pros to take the following measures:
For outdoor jobs:
- Assure homeowners they do not need to be present while you're working
- Communicate over app messenger (or phone if need be) rather than in-person
- Avoid touching non-essential surfaces on clients' property (railings, etc.)
For indoor jobs:
- Wear a mask and gloves
- Wash hands before and after each job
- Sanitize equipment before and after each job
- Keep at least 6' from homeowners at all times
- Communicate over app messenger (or phone if need be via call button) rather than in person
- Avoid touching non-essential surfaces on clients' property (door handles, etc.)
As the situation evolves, we will continuously update our approach to follow the latest guidelines from health authorities.