The Jiveworld Beta Tester Program is for active and enthusiastic language learners and language teachers who are interested in helping improve Lupa and other Jiveworld Method apps.
Our members enjoy:
- Free access to our products and services
- A preview of new products, features, and content before they are released to the public
- Membership to a private community (Facebook group) where we discuss the Lupa app and language learning in general.
- First-in-line support
- Direct interaction with the Jiveworld team, and the opportunity to influence the direction of the product
In return, we ask our members to:
- Use the product regularly and provide feedback on the user experience: features, bugs, content, general satisfaction
- Participate in occasional short surveys
- Welcome new members when they join, and help them get started
There are a limited number of places on the program. We sometimes ask members who become inactive to make way for new participants who are waiting to join.
The information we share through the program is confidential. We ask our program members to sign a tester agreement.
You can apply to be a tester using this link.
You may be placed on a waiting list depending on availability in the program.
If you have any other questions about the program, you can email email@example.com.