You can close your Lupa account either on the website at http://lupa.app/account or on the account page in the app.
When you close your account:
- You will not receive any further account related emails
- If you have a recurring (auto-renew) subscription it will be canceled
Note: you can "cancel auto-renew" without closing the account
- Any remaining full access time on your account will be lost
- You won't be able to access your study history or saved vocab
- Gift coupons you have purchased for others will be unaffected, but you will not be able to view their status in your account
You will be able to create a new account with the same email at a later date, but you will not regain access to any of the previous study history, gift coupons, or full access time.