If you're working with a job owner who doesn't use Jobox, you can control which text updates they get for a job.
This article covers:
1. Don't send closing message
After you accept payment for a job and you're ready to close, you can choose not to send a closing SMS to the job owner.
1. Accept and process payment from your customer
2. On the closing screen, tap EDIT OR DELAY CLOSING
3. Uncheck Send Closing SMS
4. Tap CLOSE JOB
The job is now closed, but the job owner was not sent a text update.
2. Don't send canceled message
You can choose not to send job owners a "Job Cancelled" message.
1. In your Workspace, find the job you want to cancel
2. Tap SEND UPDATE
3. Add a reason, a note, or simply tap CANCEL JOB
4. Turn off sending SMS by making sure that the toggle shows an X. Note: This setting will save and be used for your next job with this owner.
5. Tap Confirm
The job is now cancelled, but the job owner was not sent a text update.
3. Don't send "Accept & In Process" message
When you add a new job and assign ownership to a contact who doesn't use Jobox, you can choose not to send them an update that the job is "Accepted & In Process".
1. In a new job, add your contact as the job owner by tapping the + under ADD OWNER and selecting a contact to assign ownership to.
2. Tap the TEXT toggle to suppress sending an SMS to the job owner. Note: This setting will save and be used for your next job with this owner.
Make sure the toggle shows a gray X like this:
3. Tap ADD JOB. The job will appear active in your Workspace, but the job owner was not sent a text update.